NOTE: This is just the initial requirements upon filing and the embassy might ask
additional requirements for them to come up with their decision.
- Copy of your passport at least 6 months from date of travel
- Includes the photo page of your passport
- Application form click to download Eygpt Application Form
- NSO Birth Certificate
- NSO Marriage Certificate
- Previous Egypt visa if applicable
- Previous visa(s) and stamps —if applicable
- 1 2×2 sized colored photo attached to the front of the application form
- FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS —- Evidence of your financial status and capacity to support yourself during your intended stay
- Copies of your bank deposit books showing your history of savings or salary
- Copies of Bank Certificate
- Credit card statements and limits — if applicable
- Personal ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Certificate Leave of Absence
- Certificate of Employment
- Letter of support with the above evidence of financial capability, photocopy of passport and ITR
- Evidence of current employment or documents supporting business ownership
- (BUSINESSMAN OR BUSINESSWOMAN)
- OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Evidence of intended purpose of travel ex. Ticket Itinerary, Hotel Reservation
- Invitation letter from Egyptian Contact.
- If supported by Egyptian contact, evidence of relationship to Egyptian Contact i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate etc. and a copy of the photo page of their passport
- APPLICANTS NOT YET 18
- Documentary evidence of the child’s relationship to their parents: Copy of the child’s birth certificate, showing names of the child and both parents
- PHOTOS SPECIFICATION: White background, with collar, ears showing and in neutral facial expression.
For Official Visa Fees and Service Rates please Contact us.