NOTE: This is just an initial requirements upon filing and the embassy might ask additional requirements for them to come up their decision.
- Signed Schengen visa application form click to download France Application Form
- Photo (35mm x 45mm white background)
- Valid passport (3 months validity from the end of intended stay) and photocopy of valid and former visas.
- Cover letter explaining the p[purpose of the trip and proposed day-to-day itinerary
- Proof of accommodation
- For tourists: hotel reservations (for the entire stay in the Schengen area)
- If staying with a French resident: “Attestation d’accueil” ( delivered by the city hall where the host is residing ( the original must be presented)+ copy of that host’s passport or residence permit (if citizen of a company outside the EU)+ proof of relationship) if applicable.
- For priests, nuns and missionaries: “Formulate unique”+ certificate from the Apostolic Nunciature and guarantee from the French and Filipino congregation
- Round trip Airline reservation
- For family visit, proof of relationship with host ( birth certificate, marriage certificate)
- Certificate of employment with monthly salary and leave of absence approved by employer, or if self employed, official business registration of current and previous year
- Latest personal income tax return
- Recent ( issued within the last month) personal bank certification
- Photocopy of last 3 months’ statement of account of the same bank account.
- For minors and/or students:
- Proof of economic means of parents/legal guardian
- Copy of passport of parenys/legal guardian and affidavit of support and consent
- Proof of enrolment and certificate of leave of absence if travelling during the school year
- Identify/marital status
- If married: photocopy of marriage contract and birth certificate
- If single: photocopy of birth certificate
- For non-filipino applicants: copy of alien certificate registration(ACR)
- For minors not travelling with their parent, a copy of DSWD permit
- An international travel insurance (medical expenses and repatriation)covering the entire period of the person’s intended stay and valid for all Schengen states. Minimum coverage should be EUR 30,000.May be issued by our office, kindly Contact Us for proper quotation.
- Visa fee
For Official Visa Fees and Service Rates please Contact us.