Note: These are just basic the basic requirements, the consul may request for the additional requirements depending on the situation.
- Filled out and signed Italy tourist visa application form click to download Italy Application Form.
- Original signed Philippines passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs (2)
- NSO Birth Certificate
- NSO Marriage Certificate
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Medical travel insurance (Schengen). With a minimum coverage of €30,000 and validity for all Schengen states. May be issued by our office, kindly Contact Us for proper quotation.
- Bank statement. Copies of bank statements for the past 6 months.
- Employment letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Hotel reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Personal invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Italy ie. Copy of their Italy passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Italy, copies of their Italy residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
For Official Visa Fees and Service Rates please Contact us.